September 11th Update:The schedule has been released as of 3:30pm today! The schedule is now final and will not be changed unless there is an error (gym double-booked, team playing two matches on a single calendar day, etc ...). Best of luck to all teams this season. Coaches, PLEASE remember to login to your account and fill out the online Coach Code of Conduct form and have all of your parents (one per player) fill out the Liability Waiver.
Per league rules for the Fall 2020 season, only 2 adults are allowed to attend a match per player. The adult(s) MUST enter the gym with the player or they will NOT be admitted. Due to the size of some of the facilities in use for the fall season, some have even more restricted guidelines. Those facilities will be listed here.
Betsch Fieldhouse (White Oak)
This document was put together by St. Michael who uses SportsPlus as a home gym in the GCCYS, but the protocol is the same for CPYVL matches. Please read the PDF which includes protocol for entering and existing the facility as well as a few maps that show the best place to park and best paths to get to and from the courts.click here to read more ...
This is a brief reminder that in order for organizations, coaches, and players to participate in the CPYVL, the league needs to be in possession of online documents that need to be filled out once per school year. Coordinators and Coaches must be logged into their account to access these forms. Coach accounts will be created after team registration has closed.
Organizations/Coordinators: An Organization Agreement form must be filled out (one per organization per school year). This is available from the Portals->Coordinator menu.
Coaches: Coaches must fill out an online Code of Conduct form once per school year. This form is available from the Portals-Coach menu.
Players: Parents must filled out a Liability Waiver Form once per school year. Without this form, your player is ineligible to play in our league. Playing without a waiver may result in forfeiture of games.click here to read more ...
For those teams playing at Sports Express this season, please read the following information about guidelines that will be followed at that facility.
- Doors will open when courts are ready for each game time (1st game of day may arrive 20 minutes before game time)
- Parents are asked to stay in cars with their player until the gate opens signalling that the courts are ready
- Subsequent games will have doors open after courts are cleaned
- 1 spectator per player
- $3 door charge (paid by credit card preferably)
- Temperature checks as people enter building (under 100.4)
- Face coverings on every person not actively playing
- Seats are pre-distanced and must stay in their pre-defined spot
- Teams must bring their own balls
- Teams are asked to exit quickly so we can let the next set of games in
- HOME TEAM takes near side of court, AWAY TEAM is far side. Teams do not switch sides of court.